Your daily dose of art

If you want to voice your opinion or share something without creating a new thread, this is the correct place.

Did you recently take a picture of some cool streetart that you want to share, or perhaps you want to share your newest buy? Or maybe you feel like there is so many medium sized galleries that it is hard to keep up with what is happening, or simply want to say hallo? Everything is allowed. The intention is that this thread will get daily posts, and keep growing!

2 Likes

Hello :smile:
Im Colin, street/urban entusiast/collector
Im a 33 yo male from the rainy city of Bergen/Norway aka Dolk capitol :wink: Ill wish you a nice day w a pic from my collection cheers

4 Likes

Art of the day :relieved:

3 Likes

I just received Conor Harringtons new book from Heni publishing, cant recommend it enough! So great to see his progression from the teenage grafitti to todays gallery paintings and murals.

1 Like

Just bought this :grin:

2 Likes

1 Like

Some random stencil work from Oslo, Norway. The building is now gone, so I am giving it eternal life on the internet. Never seen anything from Müll earlier or later, so perhaps a one timer that is now gone.

Have a nice weekend!

2 Likes

SUPERMOON… We need you !!! by Javier Calleja

3 Likes

“I don’t really believe art has power. But it does have value. Those who take an interest in it find solace in art. It gives them huge comfort.”

Good weekend to everyone :wink:

2 Likes

This picture of Yue Minjun in his Beijing studio :smiley:

2 Likes

"“The Physical Impossibility of Trump in the Mind of Someone Living”

2 Likes